MOMS OF THE BIBLE
Grab key lessons in mom life from God’s word
Moms to Add to Your Tribe: Mary, Sarah, Rebekah, and Hannah
I’m a believer, and a stay-at-home mom of two kiddos. So when I sat down to write something for fellow moms, this topic was a no-brainer.
I knew God had some specific wisdom for mothers in His word that I might be overlooking. Finding those nuggets of inspiration took a little digging, and a lot of self-reflection and honesty. And I’m so excited to share it with you!
What You’ll Get in Moms of the Bible
I bet you’re wondering what this free ebook looks like. Here’s what you can expect.
- A 25-page beautifully designed PDF
- Biblically-based, scripture-filled discussion
- Specific lessons from each of these four moms
- Relevant messages to apply to your own life as a mom
- Encouragement, wisdom, and a bit of humor
Is It Any Good?
If you aren’t familiar with me and my site, I don’t blame you for wondering whether this is worth your time. I don’t have any big claims about this book, though I pray God uses it to impact you. And I can tell you that:
- I love God’s word
- I have a degree in English from the University of Iowa
- I care deeply about the material I share with you
- I have prayed over this book and each reader, and I felt led to share it for free (currently)
I pray that you’re blessed by this little eBook. Grab it by filling out the form below!